Insurance Companies We Participate With
We participate in most insurance and HMO plans available in this area. If you do not see your insurance carrier on our list, or if you have any questions about whether we participate in your plan, a member of our office staff will be happy to assist you.
We file all insurance claims as a service to our patients.
Health insurance is designed to help you meet the cost of medical services. In most cases, it is not designed to pay total fees. Each policy and provider offers its own terms. Please be familiar with your coverage when discussing any claim with us. If you are unsure of your policy coverage, we recommend that you call the 1-800 number listed on the back of your insurance card.
We cannot hold another party responsible for payment of services that you receive. This applies to insurance companies, as well as to other parties who you may believe are responsible for payment of your bills. We will ask you to be responsible for payment if you are not covered by insurance plans for which we are providers.
We accept all insurances. Please call if you have any questions about your specific insurance plan.
The following is a list of Insurance Providers we currently participate with:
* AETNA (requires prior authorization) and AETNA Medicaid.
* American Progressive / Today's Option
* Blue Cross
* Benefit Assistance
* Cigna -- Med Solutions
* Guardian Life
* Guarantee Trust Life
* Humana (requires prior authorization)
* Key Benefit Administrators
* Medicaid (Maryland & West Virginia) (requires prior authorization)
* Palmetto / RR Medicare
* The Health Plan (may require authorization)
* United Healthcare (requires prior authorization)
* United American
* UPMC Health Plan
* Workers Compensation
* WV Laborers Trust Fund
* Zurich North America
* Priority Partners
* Veterans Choice (requires prior authorization)
* Coventry (requires authorization)